Flood Insurance

Flood damage is not typically covered by a homeowner’s policy. The National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), the nation’s largest provider of flood coverage, says that 20 percent of their claims come from low to moderate risk areas. NFIP also says that a home has a 26 percent chance of being damaged by a flood over a 30 year period, but only a 9 percent chance of a fire. Even those who live on high ground may not be safe. Rapid runoff from a parking lot is considered a flood if it damages your home and at least one adjoining property! As little as an inch of water can be responsible for thousands of dollars in damage.


Flood insurance can be inexpensive, but please be warned, there is a 30 day delay before a flood policy takes effect, so don’t wait until the waters start to rise!


National and regional companies whose names you know and trust.


Coverage for all your personal lines needs and more.


World Class insurance products from world class companies all under one roof.

Request A Quote Today

What’s the right type of insurance to protect your property? At Realogy Insurance, we’re the experts at helping you find answers.



With Realogy Insurance, you’ve got one-stop shopping for all your needs including homeowners, renters, automobile, valuable articles, umbrella liability and other coverages. To help you shop smarter, we provide quotes from multiple companies, saving you the hassle of getting competitive quotes.

Explore Our Other Insurance Lines of Business


It is important that you have liability protection and coverage for damage to your vehicle in the event you are in an accident.


You still need coverage for your personal property, even though your condo association may have coverage.

Recreational Vehicles

A recreational vehicle faces the same dangers on the road as an auto and it requires special insurance.


Your home is your most important asset. We will help design a policy that provides the protection you need.


While a landlord’s insurance typically covers structural damage, it won’t protect your personal property from fire, theft and other disaster.

Umbrella Liability

Umbrella liability insurance takes over where your home and auto insurance leave off.

Vacant Home

An empty house is an inviting target for vandals, yet it may not be covered for damage they cause.


If you own a boat or personal watercraft it may not be covered on your homeowner’s policy.